- Participate in offshore modification project LPP3 EPCI to enable low pressure production at Åsgard B.
- System engineering and preparation of documentation for offshore installation.
- Participation in meetings and reviews in a multidiscipline environment.
- Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of field instrumentation including vendor follow-up.
- Preparation of drawings, specifications, and data sheets.
- Participation in offshore surveys and FAT.
- Material take off (MTO) and material control to ensure requisition of correct materials and quantities for installation.
- Prepare engineering work packages.
- Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil and gas.
- Bachelor's degree in Automation.
- Good knowledge of English and Norwegian both verbally and written language.
- Experience as Package Responsible Engineer is an advantage.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Accurate, flexible and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Result oriented, service minded and have the ability to meet our customer’s expectations.
Duration ASAP - 30.06.2023