Senior Instrument Engineer
- Participation in study group, concept development work and detail engineering.
- Specify and prepare new layout and update the existing one.
- Prepare termination and loop design.
- Update Time and TIM/ Aveva with new tag and documentation.
- Specify, prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument packages.
- Prepare job card.
- Prepare MTO for bulk and tagged item.
- Conduct offshore and onshore field survey.
- Professional interest in following developments in technology and improving work methods.
- Offshore certificate and experience with offshore installations is required.
- Degree in automation or certificate from vocational school as electrician.
- Experience with NORSOK would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic & pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of writing Norwegian.
- Good communicative skills in English.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Good communication- and cooperation skills.
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others.
Duration ASAP - 30.11.2024