- Performance of assigned discipline activities and deliveries.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work.
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance the plan activities.
- Focus on project vision, goals and strategies.
- Implement approved changes in the discipline schedules.
- Report to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager all matters of importance.
- Responsible for Quality and HSSE in own projects.
- Ensure identification of changes and input to changes requests.
- Knowledge and experience of brownfield modifications in the North Sea.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or technical school degree as an electrical engineer.
- Must be able to work independently and in team with others.
- Travel offshore when needed.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- Have a proactive attitude and be a constructive contributor to make the team mechanism work
Duration ASAP - 30.11.2024
Location Mo i Rana