Piping Engineer Isometric Fab Drawings
- Production and design verification of fabrication isometric drawings, in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
- Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in ISO group.
- As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
- Verify interface against all disciplines.
- Contribute with continual improvements work.
- Minimum education: Bachelor
- 3 years work experience
- Proficient in E3D, PDMS and MIPS.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering. 2-5 years of relevant experience may compensate for higher education.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and written.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2023