Seeking a Project Manager located in and Pasadena, TX. This position will be responsible for the safe and efficient execution of site capital projects writing budget and schedule. Candidate must be highly motivated to manage and execute multiple projects from concept through start-up with a cross functional team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and lead project teams in planning, developing, implementing site capital projects safely, and using the APP Process.
- Ensure capital projects are within budget and schedule with the required project quality.
- Report both written and verbally on overall project status accurately and timely.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at various stages.
- Work with internal and external project teams.
Additional and Important Considerations for this position include:
- Demonstrated, sustained, strong focus in safety with corresponding results.
- Successful experience working in multidiscipline teams during the execution of capital projects.
- Extensive experience reviewing and approving PFDs, P&IDs, and Isometric drawings developed by internal and/or external design teams.
- Takes accountability to ensure that the final design/construction follows specifications and standards of quality and safety.
- Actively considers and focuses others on ergonomics/safety aspects in general arrangement/layout of equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently across a variety of circumstances.
- Communicates well with the team.
- Assists in commissioning by providing knowledge of operations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Engineering Degree plus 10 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- 15 years of relevant Project Management experience in lieu of an engineering degree will be considered.
- Experience with SAP project module and other basic SAP transactions is a plus.