- Assist Planning Manager on WPPR project in the modification Alliance.
- Assist Planning Manager in building the Project Execution schedule.
- Prepare and distribute all reports deemed necessary to control the work.
- Maintenance of the plan according to PEM requirements.
- Change control in schedule.
- Ensure that rescheduling is performed as a controlled process which ensures the integrity of the schedule. The schedule shall be subject to weekly analysis and subsequent adjustment in relation and according to remaining work and duration.
- Experienced Safran User with detailed knowledge in Safran Project tool.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset with ability to manage projects effectively and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of PEM is preferable, but not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Relevant work experience can compensate for higher education
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels.
- Good knowledge of English and Norwegian both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 02.01.2024