• Be a team member of the structural discipline
• Perform structural design development and analyses for main- and temporary steel
• Perform structural design development and analyses for secondary and outfitting steel structures
• Perform structural analyses by use of Sesam software and hand calculations
• Write structural design reports
• Interface towards other disciplines.
• Master Degree
• Experience from structural analysis and design of topside steel from detail engineering- Be able to carry through the design and documentation.
• Experience in SESAM/Genie software packages.
• Experience from structural design according to NORSOK, DNVGL rules and Eurocode
• The candidate must have minimum 7 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects within steel structures.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration Jan-April 2023 - Des 2025
Location: Asker, (required location)