Senior Engineer Automation
- We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC consisting of new modules and brownfield adaptation on an onshore installation. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within SAS safety systems in a large international working environment:
- Typical tasks include:
- System design of SAS safety systems (ESD, F&G), including I/O-list, FS, C&E, FPDS, Shutdown hierarchy, SCD and HMI input.
- Follow-up automation system design for equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation, participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor or Master’s degreeEx courseFSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS safety system design activities, including development of SIS programming basis documentation for projects located on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNV and IECRequired
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration Jan 23 - Dec 26
Location Required location: Asker
Apply for this position
Norwegian supplier company
Snøhvit Future Phases 2
22 nov 2022