Senior Commissioning Engineer
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers location when required
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s
- Completion Strategy Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer
- Master or bachelor’s degree or higher technical education
- Good knowledge of working procedures in all disciplines
- Be able to work in team and see other disciples needs and addictions
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and commissioning from Maintenance / Modification Projects
- Good SCD, C&E and block hierarchy knowledge
- Act as a SAS Commissioning engineer responsible for Safety system (PSD, ESD, F&G) and PCS
- Participation on FAT for SAS package, extended testing between different package suppliers (eFAT) and commissioning offshore may be required.
- Prepare documentation for offshore control systems.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills responsibility, ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities
- Valid offshore certification
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2026
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
21 nov 2022