• Work in studies and execution of projects
• Detail engineering and issue of documentation for instrument
• Self check and discipline check
• Follow up vendors
• Discipline responsible in projects
• Update Tag and Doc in customers register
• Technical institute/Bachelor of science/Master of science
Required Work Experience
• 3-5 years experience from offshore/onshore related projects
• Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TR) and LCI is an advantage
• Experience with ProCoSys and STID is an advantage
• Advantage with knowledge with E3D and Microstation
• Personal qualities: Ability to work both independently and in groups.
• Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills.
• Proactive, seek out others for advice and be able to share their own experience
• Help to create a good professional environment
• Understanding of project-oriented work and deliveries.
Duration 01.12.2022 - 01.12.2023