Mechanical Completion scoping Engineer
- Review/implement comments from project (inernal) or external (client) & approve documentation follow up in the Rosenberg document management systems
- Prepare additional change requested for mechanical discipline and follow-up where required
- Input to work packages for mechanical discipline on the yard
- Prepare electronic Hand over MC dossier in PIMS CMS.
- Populate in PIMS CMS:
- Piping Isometrics Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs
- Flushing, chemical cleaning, insulation, heat tracing direct scope
- Architectural and structural dummy tags
- Linking in PIMS Tags Events to MC packs.
- Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment (additional requirement)
- Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work (additional requirement)
- 4-5 years mechanical engineering / coordinating work experience in Offshore projects or similar will be advantageous
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs /P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/ layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
- Higher education or degree in engineering will be advantageous
- English required
- Norwegian advantageous
Duration ASAP - 1 year