Senior Process Engineer
- Process system design through all project phases; from early study work to installation.
- Perform and evaluate process simulations.
- Develop and quality checking of process system design for main and utility process systems.
- Active participate in HAZOP, design reviews and other relevant safety reviews.
- Develop and quality checks of typically process deliveries, such as P&ID, PFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation and calculation reports, process and system documentation.
- Contribute to the development of methodology, tools and competency within the Process Department.
- Execute according to and contribute to develop an industry leading project execution model.
- Work together with large clients within the energy industry
- Experienced and engaged process engineer with 5-10 years of experience from the energy sector.
- Broad competency within process system design.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Process engineering, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas engineering, or Chemical Engineering.
- Solid command of English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Hysys and Unisim.
- Good communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and a proactive attitude.
- The ability to see solutions together with meeting customer expectations and requirements.
- Languages, English and Norwegian
Duration ASAP - 01.11.2023