Piping& Layout Engineers
Piping & Layout Engineers with experience from onshore or offshore projects.
The project is lead from Trondheim.
- Overview over system both on PID level and in 3D Model.
- Communication internally in discipline and with other disciplines.
- Modelling piping in E3D and producing isodrawings.
- Clash checking.
- Piping design with use of E3D.
- Prepare input to installation packages.
- Responsible for performing tasks within piping & layout discipline.
- Actively contribute to workshop meetings and discipline meetings
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience. Experience from maintenance and modification projects in the Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Previous experience from Brownfield projects in the Norwegian sector is an advantage.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Proficient in E3D modelling piping and equipment, E3D Spooling for Isodrawings, Navisworks and PDMS.
- Experienced in Material Handling and writing Material Handling reports.
- Multidiscipline understanding and familiar with other subject areas within piping such as Layout, support, stress and material handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- Good communication skills, can work independently and in a team.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2023