Project Manager and/or Package Responsible Engineer
Manage preparations and execution of multi discipline projects from concept to completion.
- Typical Projects: Studies, Concept Work, Modifications, Upgrades, SPS (Special Periodic Services), Compliance Assurance Services (AoC/SUT), Reactivations, 3'rd party installations, Yard Stays, Offshore installations, Asset Inspection Services, Structural Integrity Management, Marine and Maintenance Engineering Services, Energy Savings and Emission Reduction, Energy Management Plan / Combined Energy Management
- Typical Clients; Fixed Platforms, MODU's, Drill ships, Bulk ships, FPSO's/FSO's, Marine Vessels, Cruise Vessels, Ferry's, PSV's, Aquaculture, Fish Farms +
- Tender / BID's, Scope of work definition (Project Breakdown / Work Breakdown / Scope Description), Estimation (Cost, Time, Resource), Kick-Off meetings, Follow-Up project execution (Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, As-built, Close Out and Experience Transfer)
- Good technical understanding in one or several areas mentioned under "typical projects" / "typical clients" above
- Good commercial mindset and understanding of project control principles
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers' expectations
- Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PSA/PTIL, NORSOK, DNV etc.
- Experience with client applications (IFS, SAP, STID, Procosys, PIMS, Aveva) is an advantage
- Knowledge/certification within PMI/Prince2 standards is an advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience within project management
- BSc/MSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant technical area
- We encourage younger candidates for this opportunity.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2024
Option: Possibility for extension is indicated
Location Bergen, Kokstadflaten