Senior technical safety engineer
- Technical safety design according to NORSOK S-001 for modification project, including ALARP, DAL, Area Classification, Performance standards etc.
- Ensure development of functional design solutions and safety systems and barriers according to relevant regulations and design standards
- Perform technical safety analysis and assessments, establish, verify and update documentation and drawings
- Multidiscipline collaboration internally and with clients
- Contribute in/lead risk/safety/design reviews
- Responsible for firewater design, specifications, detail engineering, reporting and other technical safety related engineering activities in studies and projects
- Front End study work and EPCI-projects
- Senior engineer with good knowledge and minimum 5 years relevant experience within technical safety design.
- Experience with project execution phase.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulations relating to health, safety and environment (HSE) in the Norwegian Offshore Petroleum industry.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in teams.
- Have good multidiscipline understanding.
- Preferably experience from Aker Solutions M&M projects.
- Fluent written and orally in both Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2023