Piping Field Engineer
- Assist production with solving technical problems which could occur during the execution of fabrication or installation work at the construction site.
- Assist production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions (TC) in cooperation with the Fabrication Engineering.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on procedures/routines established in the project.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, fabrication engineering, PRE, and others.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work.
- Experience as a Piping Field Engineer.
- Knowledge and use of the 3D tool.
- Good knowledge of MIPS and Navis Works
- Bachelor’s degree, technical college or relevant construction experience may compensate for formal education.
- Active and solution-oriented
- 14-21 rotation is required
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2023