Senior Electrical System Engineering working in the electrical system analysis group.
The group is responsible for the electrical analysis for the topsides in a power from shore field development project.
Main deliverables include
- Short circuit and load flow analysis
- Dynamic simulations
- Transient analysis
- Harmonic analysis & resonance studies
- Switching over-voltage studies
- Cable discharge energy studies
- Relay coordination & relay setting tables
Position is a part of a team but needs to be able to work independently.
- Over 5 years of work experience in oil and gas industries.
- Experience in system design and calculations, including Powerfactory software or similar.
- Familiar with NORSOK standards.
- Minimum bachelors degree in electrical power engineering .
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2024