Senior Engineer Automation – Cable/Loop
Instrument and Telecom cable design for a project in detail execution phase
Perform loop and termination design using SPI (Smart Plant Instrumentation)
Perform cable input and routing in Cabsys (EIS)
Release of cables according to project plan
Input of construction feedback
Checking of EIT nodal segment
Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) in cable routing design
Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or higher
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from instrument/automation or telecom engineering in offshore projects, preferably located on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience from use of SPI for Loop and termination work
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience from use of IT tool Cabsys (or similar cable routing tools) in offshore projects.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration Januar 23 - Desember 25