Drilling Equipment Integrity Engineer
- Maintain and further develop tools for collecting and organizing condition data
- Plan and execute inspection programs established.
- Document that the asset fulfils the requirements given by the owner, classification society, and governments.
- Evaluation of findings and root case studies.
- Perform surveys, onshore and offshore.
- In field activities (onshore and offshore) to verify and secure the quality of condition data.
- Follow up design-, construction-, inspection- and operation-teams, and verify that drawings and other documentation are correct (As-Is verification)
- Project execution
- Technical input to tender
- Follow up suppliers to ensure good quality.
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering (or equivalent)
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience with manufacture, inspection, repair and certification of drilling equipment.
- Good knowledge about the criteria’s established in DNV-OS-E101 Drilling plant, API 8B, API 7L and API RP 7G-2.
- Knowledge about various conventional and advanced Non-Destructive Testing methods.
- Knowledge about failure mechanisms that can influence the integrity of the drilling equipment
- Knowledge and experience with risk-based inspection and condition-based inspection.
- General understanding of Petroleum industry standards, rules, and regulations such as Norsok, DNVGL and API.
- Any 2D/3D-design experience is an advantage (Autocad, etc.)
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2023