Piping & Layout
- Follow up the Piping & Layout discipline work in the project phases.
- For early phase projects, support scoping and follow-up of studies in Piping & Layout discipline and maturation of Piping & Layout deliveries as required per project phase.
- During FEED and execution phase, follow-up Contractor(s) and, when relevant, supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
Tasks and deliveries:
- As part of a Piping & Layout discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities.
- Follow-up Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, Technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs.
- Select and/or develop specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI).
- Plan and execute follow-up of packages.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines. Contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g.. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), and variation order requests (VOR).
- Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP).
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Perform “Internal Colleague Review” and ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network.
- MSc/BSc in relevant technical area
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience (depending on role)
- Good piping and layout*knowledge
- Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
- Experience from all relevant phases of development process: feasibility studies, concept studies and detail engineering
- Fabricationand installationexperience is an advantage
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding.
- Strong SSU focus
- Commercial mindset (“know your numbers”)
- Team player
- English and Norwegian
Duration: 03.10.2022 - 27.10.2023
Option: 3 x 12 months
Location: Oslo, Fornebu