Senior Expert Quality Management
Short role description:
Senior Advisor for Quality Management, (including Quality Assurance and Quality Control) and Technical Assurance to a Project during the Execute Phase.
- Provide support and advice to the Project related to Quality Management including:
- Actively support attainment of the Iris/ Hades Project HSSE objectives, targets and KPIs
- Manage own and Contractors’ Deliverables and Documents covering Quality issues
- Manage and Advise on Quality Management Systems
- Manage Quality Assurance throughout the entire project maturation Execute phase through to the completion of Construction and Installation.
- Manage Quality Assurance preparations for the Operational Phase of the Iris/ Hades Development.
- Management of Quality Control, Inspection and Test Plans and their implementation in a manner consistent with the best interests of the Company and the Project.
- Manage the application of the Technical Assurance Framework including the involvement of Technical Authorities to the Project.
- Liaise with the Execution contractors whilst upholding the Company’s contractual interests.
- Maintain and update as necessary the Iris/ Hades Project documents relating to Quality Management, Project Governance and Assurance, and other documents that may be assigned.
- Manage the application of the Corporate Regulations, Standards and Guidelines, liaising with Head Office Project Execution department as necessary and ensure compliance.
- Manage and administer the Project’s established Management of Change, Deviation, Non-Conformities, and Derogation Procedures using the existing PIMS based System.
- Participate and follow-up on contractor evaluations, audit and verification activities. Manage the effective closure of audit, inspection and review findings including the generation of progress reporting and status KPIs.
- Organize and support Project Reviews including Gate Reviews and Discipline Peer Reviews based on the Corporate and Project Governance and Assurance requirements.
- Actively contribute to the Project Risk Management System.
- Act as reviewer and quality checker for key project documents as required.
- Actively support the achievement of the Iris/ Hades HSSE objectives, targets and KPIs.
- Work within, and maintain, the Corporate ethical standards.
- University degree Masters/ Diploma – Engineering or a similar technical subject.
- 10+ years of experience of subsea oil and gas development projects, preferably in the Norwegian Offshore environment or other relevant geographical regions.
- Experience in Project Management, including Concept Design, FEED, Detail Design, Construction, Offshore Installation, Commissioning, Operations, and Maintenance in the international oil and gas industry.
- Experience in working for an upstream operator company.
- Ability to apply consistent Quality Management methodologies and deal appropriately with detail
- Experience in Technical and Quality Auditing.
- Have been a key Project member with management experience in previous project teams
- Possess a pragmatic and logical approach to problem solving.
- Experience in using PIMS Project Information Management System would be an advantage.
- Previous Quality Management experience or an understanding of the requirements for an effective Quality Management System. Have an understanding of the principles contained in ISO90001
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation related to operation at NCS, of relevant technical standards applicable for the project and Project Management principles and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills & excellent written and verbal English communications skills
- Proficient with the use of standard office software and Project Controls tools (PIMS and Microsoft Windows applications)
- Must have a “team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support the delivery team as required
- The ability to lead and interact with specialist engineers, project teams and contractors is essential
Duration Start asap and we can offer a 4 years contract.