• There are numerous MCT’s, pipe penetrations, HVAC penetrations and other penetrations on board the Jotun ship that either shall be replaced by new ones, refurbished at side, removed or installed new.
• In many cases there are cracks around existing penetrations and then specially for the MCT’s
• Cracks are either induced during fabrication of the ship in the late 90’s and/or as a result of fatigue in the latest 20 years of service
• Analyses and calculations with special focus on fatigue must be performed
• Most of the penetrations are in the hull of Jotun and therefor experience with ship like units on NCS is preferrable
• Report to the structural Area Project Engineer
Duration: ASAP - 1 year