Senior SAS Engineer
- Participate in EPCI modification contracts and in Front End Studies.
- Varied tasks and responsibilities for the right candidate.
- PRE – Package Responsible Engineer.
- Group Lead.
- Control system design like ESD, PSD and PCS.
- Specify and prepare new and update existing layout.
- Termination and loop design.
- Update register with new tag and documentation.
- Specify and prepare data sheets, documentation, and vendor follow-up of instrument/automation packages.
- Prepare SAS job card.
- Onshore/offshore field survey.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, or Upper secondary school with 10-15 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Minimum 5-year experienced engineer.
- Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil & gas or electrification.
- Professional interest in technological developments and improving work methods.
- Installation experience.
- Offshore Certification Required.
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others.
- Required software skills: SAP, Procosys and STID.
- Excellent knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2023