- Instrument Discipline Task Responsible.
- Perform estimation work and settle plan activities.
- Development and detail engineering within Instrument design and equipment.
- Close communication and cooperation with customer Equinor.
- Co-ordination of discipline activities and team members.
- Ensure Interface with other engineering disciplines and follow-up clarifications.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations and standards.
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Must have 1 year experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must have 1 year Norsok experience
- Branch experienced with a hands-on attitude.
- Proactive with great communications skills.
- Leadership qualities and collaborative skills
- Aker Solutions CPA training will be provided.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2023