Senior Data Engineer
The Data Operations & Improvement department in DataOps is looking to strengthen the GIS group to able to deliver better on our goals.
In this role, you will be one of the responsible for GIS data within the Operational domain, working in the environment of offshore related projects.
You will support the GIS team as well as the Survey team and Subsea team in improving workflows.
- Focus on GIS for offshore operations
- Being a contact person for end users of GIS
- Geospatial data management and handling web services within operations and development projects
- Data loading and Map production
- Identify improvement for end user application, UX and functionality
- Contribute to improve workflows and dataflows
- Degree within Geomatics, GIS or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within technical field/discipline
- Work experience using the ESRI platform
- Familiar with data within the Oil & Gas Survey and Subsea environment
- Able to work cross functional
- Scripting capabilities are not a criterion but considered a plus
- Fluent abilities in English, both verbal and written. Norwegian language skills are an advantage
Duration: 03.10.2022 - 01.10.2023