MC Group Lead
- Contribute to develop a high technical skill within the group.
- Ensure correct use of PIMS and provide necessary training if needed.
- Follow up, plan and monitor progress to ensure internal handover and predecessor activities to achieve MCC and RFCC.
- Verify and assist MC Scoping Group and planning department with corrections due to deviations in scope or plan.
- Close cooperation with field engineer coordinators to ensure timely delivery/ handover.
- Verify commissioning boundaries with all relevant drawings and tag connection to Sub Systems.
- Close cooperation with PRE/ PRB to ensure that MCCR of supplier packages follow the completion manual.
- Follow-up and ensure relevant documentation uploaded to PIMS from test teams (pressure test / loop test / load test / welding log / NDT etc.).
- Follow work order process and ensure that required input to work order’s is established.
- Responsible for establishing work process towards delivery of RFCC.
- Participate in RFCC status meetings.
- Technical education
- Technical background
- Technical experience relevant disciplines
- Experience from equivalent work from project or base
Duration ASAP - one year contract