This position focuses on aligning and preparing the shift team, 90 operators, 10 supervisors and 5 RSS (Refinery Shift Supervisor) for the event. When done correctly, the shift team will be a partner and prepared to meet all Turnaround (TA) objectives (safety, duration, cost).
- Interfaces with TA team and shift team (shift operator) to ensure operations readiness/ownership of plan.
- Collaborates with shift team to drive optimization of decommissioning and startup timing
- Shift Team representative/owner in steering team meetings. They look out for the shift team needs while supporting turnaround objectives.
- Ensure shift teams are informed regularly of turnaround preparation progress. Premise, Current worklist, Scheduling, Pre Turnaround activities. Shift Objectives
- Assist RSSs with shutdown and start-up coordination.
- Assist with capturing lessons learned to support continuous improvement.
Possible extension through October 28, 2023. M-F 7:00AM to 5:30PM with a planned 30 minute lunch. Note that 50 hours may not be required the entirety of the planning phase.
Also open to non-local candidates, the per diem will be $151 per day.