HSE in design
- The HSE in design discipline is responsible for all technical safety and technical working environment deliverables for our living quarters including documentation, reviews, risk assessments, CAD design, client communication and more.
- Relevant factors, among others, are:
- Escape and evacuation
- Active and passive fire protection
- Safety Performance standards
- WE area limits
- Chemical evaluation
- Noise Control
- Coordination with other engineering disciplines is major part of the disciplines list of tasks.
- The most relevant project for this personnel request is the living quarter for the Jackdaw WHP (Wellhead Platform). Jackdaw WHP is an NPAI (not permanently attended installation) commissioned by Shell to the UK oil & gas sector. Planned completion of the project is late 2023. Experience with British offshore regulations would be advantageous.In addition to Jackdaw there will be need for assistance on other ongoing projects based on applicant's background and experience.
- Multidiscipline coordination
- Compliance evaluations vs UK offshore regulations and safety standards.
- Offshore working environment & safety design experience
- NORSOK standards and PSA regulations
- International standards (UK regulations)
- Office: word, excel etc.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2023
Location Stord , Working remote is optional, however some presence at Leirvik offices will be required.