Engineering & Procurement Phase
• Responsible for document control during design and procurement in accordance with approved procedures
• Will facilitate the implementation of a comprehensive document management system, including computer indexed storage and retrieval capabilities for all internal and external, design, procurement and construction-related documents to be used by all program management, construction management, design and other consultant resources.
• Minimum 5 years administrative experience including large project or program document control management.
• Familiarity with office computer systems and set-up, including efficiency in Word and Excel.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment
• Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by QA/QC Manager