We are now looking for an Operational Purchaser to join our skilled and dedicated SCM team. As an Operational Purchaser you will play a vital role to secure material availability and improve performance from our global supplier base to our factory in Västerås.
- Lead the daily cooperation, relation building & material follow up with suppliers.
- Track material deliveries from suppliers to ensure material availability and identify, manage and prevent short- and long-term shortages.
- Communicate closely with production planning and sales to align material availability with production and customer demand.
- Work with supplier base and category team to secure capacity and flexibility to meet forecasted market and production demand.
- Monitor supplier performance & KPIs. Collaborate with suppliers and category team to obtain the best possible performance in terms of supplier on time delivery, lead time, and flexibility.
- Develop and lead action plans together with supplier and category team to recover and improve supplier performance and material availability.
- Manage and develop inventory strategies to optimize balance between material availability, flexibility and inventory turnover.
- Work experience in procurement / supply chain / material planning or related fields. Preferably from manufacturing industry
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, logistics or equivalent work experience
- You are a driven person with strong analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach to solving problems and delivering to target.
- Team player with collaborative skills and ready to work in an international business environment
- Good communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English (Swedish is an advantage).
- Proficiency with MS Office and Excel. Experience in SAP MM Module is a strong advantage.
Duration ASAP - 30.06.2023 extension possibility
Location Vasterås, Sweden