- Responsible for Bid clarification and update PO documents for HVAC equipment.
- Multidiscipline interface as well as with method and construction.
- Contribute in planning and executing HVAC packages and follow-up activities in order to secure flow work according with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Prepare technical documentation. Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities. Establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- As-built update of HVAC calculations and drawings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with in HVAC, with experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent within HVAC
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- Language required: Norwegian, English
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
Duration 22.08.2022 - 27.08.2023
Location Bergen or Stavanger