The Maintenance Planner is a key member of the Integrated Planning Team, supporting the Integrated Partnership Model in Production Operations. The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning day-to-day preventative and corrective activities. The Maintenance Planner uses SAP to optimize resources and materials and minimize production impacts, in support of an effective integrated planning and scheduling process.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience in Planning and Scheduling.
· A strong and proven commitment to safety.
· Strong communication skills.
· Works well in a team environment.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Able to plan multiple activities.
· In depth knowledge of maintenance planning fundamentals, including capacity planning and scheduling.
· Experience in use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP & Maximo.)
· Experience in maintenance planning and scheduling processes
· Demonstrates skill in use of SAP PM and MM modules