Work as a Senior Process Engineer, responsible for different tasks within both main process and utility systems. The FEED scope of work contains designing the applicable process systems of an unmanned process platform (UPP) and having the global system responsibility for applicable systems for the field (which contains in addition to the unmanned process platform also subsea wells and host delivering utilities and chemicals, with focus on unmanned solutions).
Example of tasks:
• Establish Process control diagrams / process control narratives.
• Solving actions from reviews and HAZOP.
• Writing operation manuals.
• MSc or BSc with required experience.
• Min. 5 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering).
• Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities.
• Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements.
• Working experience with both main process and utility systems.
• Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team.
• Multidiscipline understanding.
• Good communication skills.
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
• To be able to read Norwegian
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2024