Structural Analyses Engineer
- Front-end engineering and design (FEED) for an unmanned wellhead platform project on one of the Norwegian Continental Shelfs largest undeveloped discoveries.
- 2,500 metric-ton topside and 3,000 metric-ton steel jacket substructure.
- Analysis topside structures temporary and in-place phases.
- Analyses, calculations and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- Independent team player
- Ability to manage projects effectively and meet deadlines
- AKSO experience an advantage
- Bachelor- or master degree or technical school.
- Knowledge of topside structural analyses, hand calculations and documentation of main, secondary and outfitting steel for temporary phases, construct/load out/transport/lift and install, and in place.
- The candidate should be well familiar with Aker Solutions routines and have worked in Norway.
- Programs: GeniE, USFOS, Mathcad, StruProg
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian (preferred) and English (required).
Duration 01.09.2022– 30.06.2023