Senior Electrical System Engineer
- Perform power system study including finalizing FebDoc calculations.
- Produce interconnection drawings and block diagrams.
- System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on mechanical packages; Checking supplier documentation on all mechanical packages.
- System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on electrical packages; Checking supplier documentation for MSB, Sub DB’s and UPS system
- Bachelor or master degree, electrical power engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in greenfield offshore oil&gas or wind projects
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, ATEX, IEC and VDE
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Duration: May 2022 - Dec 2022