Senior SAS Engineer
- Design of process control systems, emergency shut-down systems and fire & gas systems
- Develop philosophy for Control and Safety systems
- Develop technical specifications and documentation incl. SCD
- Verification of SAS documents such as SCD, Alarm classification, software report, HMI documents etc.
- Contribute technical competency to the process
- Vendor follow up for procurement packages
- Participation in FAT / testing
- Develop installation, test and start-up procedures
- Knowledge and experience with field bus and remote IO systems
- Work as partner in an integrated multi-discipline team
- Master or Bachelor grad degree ore relevant technical education is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Professional interest in following developments in technology and improving work methods
- Experience from NCS and with Norsok
- Experience with TIME, Visio, STID etc.
- Experience from Oil & Gas projects
- Ability to work in teams and to work independently
- Able to take initiative, to be flexible and to motivate others
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration ASAP – 31.12.2022