Field Engineers - Structural
- MC and Field Engineering during yard stay
- Support production personnel during their daily works with respect to clarification of JC scope including materials.
- Coordinate deviations to JC’s. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek Vår Energi and ROS approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards using CCR process.
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and followed up within their area of responsibility
- Establish routines for effective communication between project participants across the internal and external interfaces n the project within his area of responsibility-Assist onshore organization with relevant input for detail engineering and complete RLM of finished work.
- Coordinate activities with other disciplines in yard
- Participate in project meetings
- Follow up materials on site
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the Jotun A installation.
- Coordinate with QC department when required as a part of construction challenges and CCR process
- Minimum Technical College, Relevant experience can be accepted
Duration ASAP- 1 year