We are looking for skilled automation engineers to work in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation.
The right candidates will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Automation, Process and Utility control systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
Typical tasks include:
- Automation system design of process and utility systems according to the unmanned platform principles (interface, FS, SCD, IO list and HMI input)
- Develop and update IO list and SCD (System Control Diagrams) for utility and equipment packages.
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Develop design and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participate in automation system FAT’s, reviews and work-shops
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNV/GL and IEC.
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration: 01.09.2022 - 31.12.2026