- Introducing new personnel to Kollsnes.
- Responsible for Safety Induction (accommodation) for Kollsnes personnel and assist if required for non AKSO personnel.
- Facilitate relevant HSSE training on Kollsnes.
- Be active/facilitate safe job analyses (SJA) to secure that all considerations are taken.
- Follow up in detail the work operations to ensure HSSE compliance – including guiding on PPE as required.
- Be innovative, review work operations before commencements and propose improvements (enforced A-standard/follow-up in field)
- Stop the work where necessary to avoid near miss or accidents.
- Be active to ensure that all near miss cases are identified, reported, registered in Synergi, and results communicated back to the originator as well as lessons learned sessions are performed.
- Ensure that Observation cards are registered in Kollsnes log and follow up action closure through line management.
- Protect the individuals and work for a good working environment.
- Participate in and see to that the daily toolbox meeting are maintained.
- Implement corrective actions as necessary/as agreed.
- Communicate and co-operate closely with the project site personnel, project site Management and Safety Delegates in all matters to perform the work in a safe and timely manner without any unacceptable impacts to the HSSE.
- Communicate clear and directly on the levels of performance Chemicals.
- Ensure Safety Datasheets are available and stated controlled are adhered too.
- Plan and facilitate HSSE meetings together with Site Manager.
- Participate in the daily pre-shift meeting and cascade daily HSE topic to line management.
- Weekly Life Saving Rules (LSR) compliance inspection jointly with responsible Foreman and Safety Delegate.
- Weekly HSE Management Inspections. Write & follow-up Inspection-report.
- Coordinate Kollsnes coxswain manning.
- Prepare & administrate daily Toolbox-document.
- Prepare & administrate Daily report.
- Prepare & administrate Time-sheets.
- Experience as an HSE coach
- Relevant education
- Language Skills required: Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2023 (Rotation 2/3)