-. Work together with Project Team to develop and maintain the Offshore Integrated Plan for theHUC Phase. Integrated Offshore Plan combines delivery line scopes such as Drilling and Wells, Offshore Modifications, TAR, SURF, Transportation and Installation, Offshore Hook up andCommissioning.
-. Ensure that detailed delivery line / alliance schedules are developed timely and with goodquality.
- Lead regular planning meetings with delivery lines / alliances to monitor development ofdetailed plans, identify key interfaces and raise SIMOPS issues between different parties
- In case of schedule changes that influence other delivery lines, communicate the changes andthe implications clearly so awareness is raised across the project and detailed schedules areupdated accordingly.
- Maintenance of POB requirements for offshore phase and close liaison with Asset ActivityPlanning group with input for key offshore activities, POB and other requirements
- Highlighting key Operations and TAR activities in the offshore integrated plan.
- Provide coordination and planning of detailed Hook-up & Commissioning activities to theCompletion Team in a project
- Act as the central point of contact for all HUC activity planning and provide the link for thedetailed planning of these activities towards the main Project schedule
- Provide guidance to all project delivery lines on requirements for HUC planning activities andensure compliance
- Support the Completion Team to achieve efficient close out of their scope, thus protecting thecompletion of the overall project
- Support the Clients ambition to be recognized as the Industry reference for High Quality ProjectPlanning
- Support the Project Planning Manager with the development and implementation of the Clients Project Planning standards into the assigned Asset Projects to ensure consistency across thecompany portfolio
- Support the Project Portfolio and Project Planner in the successful delivery of the total projectscope
- Be the single point of contact for all HUC planning activities between the project and alldelivery linesFunction Description HUC and Commissioning Project Planner - ProjectsPage 2 of 2
- Identify and communicate project issues, threats and opportunities (and any possible actions)to appropriate Project Management and the Corporate Integrated Planning solution
- Ensure the Clients Project Planning processes and standards are followed/implemented tofacilitate the efficient monitoring and reporting of Project status
- Provide HUC information input to the Integrated Project Planning processes to allow efficientcoordination of the total activity set for the project
- An engineering qualification to degree level is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in a similar senior/lead planning position (10yrs if no engineeringqualification is possessed)
- Have an in-depth understanding of offshore development project execution methodology andthe associated Decision Gate processes
- Be an advanced user of Industry Standard planning and scheduling software (Oracle Primavera,Safran etc)
- Have experience of building and running risk models using Primavera Risk Analysis, DeltekAcumen or Safran Risk
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have a strong team ethic
- Be fully open to new ideas and methods of working
- Strong and effective communication skills. Willing to receive/give constructive feedback.
- Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new tasks
- Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a widerange of teams / disciplines / strategic partners
- Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology, towards providing a best in classplanning service• Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
- Behavior in accordance with the Clients "SAFER” values
Duration: 01.06.2022 - 01.06.2024