Summary: Reporting to the Midstream Operations Sr. Manager, the Training Delivery Specialist’s (TDS) main focus is to design and deliver curriculum and learning materials based on identified training needs.
This position will support training needs assessments to evaluate strengths and weaknesses, determine training requirements that will maintain & enhance employee competency.
This role will also be directly involved in the development and refinement of the Midstream Operator Training Program as well as Operator Competency Management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Class 5 drivers license
• 3-5 yrs experience in presenting various occupational and technical material
• 3-5 yrs experience developing/coordinating the development of training processes and materials
• 1-3 yrs operations experience
• Technology diploma, trade certificate or equivalent
• Adult Education certificate or equivalent
• Fourth Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency
• Gas Process Operations(GPO)/Production Field Operations(PFO) levels I,II,III, & IV or A,B,C&D
• Petroleum Technologist certification
• 3-5 yrs experience in implementing training materials
1-3 yrs experience in procedure development
• 1-2 yrs experience developing and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• 2-3 yrs experience project management skills
• 1-2 yrs experience managing teams
• 5-7 years of oil & gas industry experience