Senior Electrical - Area Design/Layout
- EIT 3D modeling (PDMS/E3D)
- Perform electrical area design such as Cable ladder/tray design including support, electrical room design, lighting design including calculations, electrical field design, penetrations, nodal design and cable routing
- Model and place all Telecom main and field equipment in the 3D model (E3D) Develop relevant area engineering documents such as cable rack/tray Iso, support documentation, lighting & small power layouts, block diagrams/earthing drawings, bulk MTO and typical installation details.
- Telecom layout and plot plan drawing format and content.
- Review and implement vendor information for equipment package interface into area design
- Follow-up of tie-in and hook-up activities affecting EIT disciplines
- Ensure implementation of statutory requirements, design basis, specifications, standards, intern work instruction and corporate requirements
- Report progress to group lead on activities and deliverable against project schedule.
- Follow-up of verification activities to ensure quality in the disciplines work.
- Bachelor / Master of engineering
- 3D Modelling
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience from area design in an EPC environment, preferably from the oil and gas industry
- Work in team, also with teams from different locations
- Good knowledge of typical electrical equipment used in the oil and gas industry Experience from PDMS/E3D or other similar applications/systems
- Multidiscipline understanding (typ. piping, structure, instrument)
- Prefer experience/practice from shipyards or other Installation companies
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2023
Location: Oslo, Fornebu