Senior Electrical Engineer
- System Engineering – Electrical engineering
- Cable calculations
- Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of electrical packages and electrical equipment including vendor follow-up
- Approval of supplier documentation and follow up delivery of equipment, 690/400V distributions boards, UPS systems, transformers, variable speed drives etc.
- Prepare documentation for onshore installation.
- Preparation of drawings, specifications, and data sheets.
- Prepare engineering work packages.
- Estimating of cost and weight in a multi discipline environment.
- Onshore/Offshore survey/FAT.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- 5-10 years experienced engineer
- Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil and gas
- Experience with ATEX requirements and ATEX certified equipment
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible, and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills.
- Required Software Skills: TIME
- Required education: minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Language skills: good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
Must have :Offshore certificate
Duration: 12.05.2022 . 01.06.2023
Location: Bergen, Sandslid