Civil Subcontract Manager
- Review of Civil Scope of Work, identify possibilities and risks within Contract
- Establish contract model towards Company
- Establish contract model towards external Civil subcontractor(s)
- Constructability input to Aibel EPCI execution model and Plan
- Screening of possible subcontractors
- Establish Civil RFQ together with partners
- Participate in the tender and evaluation process of Civil I and II Subcontractor(s)
- Be responsible for the execution of the Civil I and II Scope of Work, follow-up of the Civil Subcontractor(s)
- Reporting to the Project Director in the EPCi-project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- Relevant Civil Works I and II competence and project execution experience
- Multidiscipline experience and knowledge of oil- & gas project execution and the requirements for execution at Site.
- Management experience, including contract / subcontract management of Civil Construction of complex projects.
- Curious and open to challenges with a technical and commercial mindset
- Proactive, eager to take responsibility,
- Ability to build good working relations across organisations
- Multidiscipline understanding and capabilty to understand and optimize total Project execution in collaboration with other participants
- Proficient in the use of IT-tools
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English
Duration: ASAP - 4 years duration
Location: Asker / Melkøya
Site presence in construction periods