Piping Engineer Pipe Support Fab Drawings
- Design verification for for production of Pipe Support fabrication drawings.
- Design and produce Fabrication Drawings of Pipe Support. For critical lines, the location of the Pipe Support is based on stress ISOs.
- For not critical lines, the location is according to Pipe Support General Requirements.
- Design must satisfy the general requirements and based on the current support standard.
- Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model, 02-W-EMZ003E.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
- As-built updating of 3D-model and drawings if applicable.
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in pipe support group.
- Verify interface against all disciplines.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work.
Interfaces and coordination:
- Towards IT/IS, PDMS and MIPS.
- Towards other groups in own discipline. (Testing, Work Package and Pipesupport)
- Towards others disciplines (Method, EIT, Mechanical, Structure, Civil, HVAC, Surface protection and Insulation
- Bachelor degree, technical college or relevant construction experience with good knowledge of design and production of pipe support fabrication drawings.
- Mastering the 3D CAD tools and has a generally good knowledge of basic computing.
- Good knowledge of MIPS
- Have experience in the construction phase as Field Engineer.
- Active and solution oriented.
- Training for E3D user will be given
- IT: E3D/PDMS
Duration: Asap - 31.12.2023
Work Schedule at Stord 5-2 (37,5 hours week) (no rotation)