one of our client's is looking for another Site Engineer to be present at Stord and also support in the Stavanger office.
Scope: To be acting as mob -coordinator / -engineer at Stord (expected Rotations of 3-4 weeks at site)
- Prepare documentation in support of movement of items to and from storage as well as supporting planning, documentation, rigging / equipment and risk assessment of offloading of items at mobilisation / storage quay from transport vessels / trucks (rigging sketches and design, crane capacity and hook height checks, SJAs, TBTs, etc)
- Prepare and agree a logical sequence of activities with project engineer and offshore manager for all mobilisations and demobilisations
- Identify and communicate constraints/opportunities related to Base facilities, Vessel support, CPI delivery details etc
- Liaise with the vessel Offshore Managers (OM’s) early and ensure you and they are aligned with ALL activities while the vessel is alongside
- Liaise with the base manager to ensure quayside mobilisation support resources available as required for mob/demobs (onshore riggers, welders, forklift ec.)
- Liaise with logistics department
- Review, support and assist with input to mob/demob procedures / task plans, lift plans and other mob/demob input where required (i.e. for practical quayside layouts, information on current quayside facilities, etc)
- Available for quayside prep work at site prior to mobilisations, and support for logistics during demobilization of project equipment
- To be in office for various project engineering tasks, development of installation procedures (flowline lift and shift, mobilisation task plan and similar)(while not at site).
- Engineer with min 3 years relevant experience
Duration: Soonest - 01.11.2022, with possibility for extension
Location: Stord (expected rotations of 3-4 weeks at site)