Seeking Senior level individuals.
Provide daily technical support to Operations & Maintenance. Provide key technical support in the areas of overall facility risk mitigation and reliability improvements.
Provide surveillance of equipment and process performance working with the operations personnel. Utilize sound engineering judgment to analyse and monitor the performance of field equipment including piping systems, compressors, pumps, heat exchanges, and processing equipment.
• Provide active support and leadership on the Asset Level Team (e.g. inter-functional work planning & coordination, activity prioritization, and stewardship).
• Monitor field performance and identify opportunities for improvement (e.g. uptime, production optimization, debottlenecking safety/environmental system performance, unit cost management, equipment utilization).
• Drive low cost, base uplift opportunities.
• Chemical and process optimizations.
• Facilitate the advancement of improvement opportunities from idea generation through implementation including: technical/business evaluation, economic assessments, MOC, design basis/requirements, conceptual approvals, funding, and execution planning.
• Provide technical and troubleshooting support to field operations & maintenance; identify and engage specialist resources as needed.
• Monitor equipment and process performance and identify opportunities for improvement (e.g. uptime, production optimization, debottlenecking safety/environmental system performance, unit cost management, equipment utilization).
• Actively participate in risk assessments and incident investigations as required (e.g. PHA, HAZOP, RCA).
• Assume leadership role in stewardship of resolving reliability issues (e.g. " bad actors"), integrity issues, and improvements to reliability / integrity programs.
• Support identification and mitigation of process safety hazards.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Civil, or Electrical Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
• 10+ years of closely related professional experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead or participate in cross functional teams.
• Effectively interface with field operations and other technical functions.
• Flexibility and willingness to respond to field call-outs or emergencies.
• Comprehensive knowledge of surface production facilities and operations.
• Familiarity with operating parameters, KPI’s and envelopes.
• Applied knowledge of economics as relates to oil and gas project evaluation.
• Knowledge of Assets, and industry design practices and standards.
• Knowledge and ability to participate in or lead Facilities Risk assessments.
• Ability to apply processes and procedures (EMCAPS, MOC, Risk Assessments) to progress projects and initiatives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications