• Participate in EPCI modification contracts and/or front end studies (FEED)
• Ensure development of functional design solutions, both within own discipline and interface towards other disciplines.
• Execution and co-ordination of technical procurement activities, including bulk MTO.
• Engineering documentation, termination and loop design.
• System registration for tagged items.
• Onshore/offshore field survey.
• BSc or Msc within Electronics, Instrumentation, Automation, or similar
• Minimum 5 year experienced engineer
• Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf • Professional interest in technological developments and improving work methods
• Installation experience Personal Qualities:
• Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills
• Understand and follow activity schedules
• Being able to take initiative, be flexible and motivate others
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2022