Structural Design Engineer and fabrication engineer. 3D-modelling in 3D
One of our client's need designers to perform 3D-modelling in E3D for structure discipline for several projects
The objective of this work instruction is to perform 3D-modelling in E3D and perform fabrication drawings in 3D-model by using program, E3D. for structure discipline.
- Perform Design-modeling in 3D-model by using program E3D. (E3D: New version of PDMS)
- 3D-modeling early outfitting, Permanent and temporary structures.
- Perform fabrication drawings in 3D-model by using program E3D.
- Perform detailing of the 3D-model in E3D, add in welding information and other relevant information in E3D.
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
- Produce design drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and standards.
- Establish and update technical register in MIPS
- Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of E3D and MIPS
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2022