Typical Assignment Description
- Preparation and execution of internal and external audits in cooperation with the project management and ROS corporate organization is vital important
- Verify compliance with the Quality requirements via audits, verifications and site inspections
- Co-ordinate the identification of non-conformances in the project work including Implementation of corrective actions and give experience feedback to the Quality Manager
- Coordinate transfer of experience from the project/ Lesson Learn
- Follow-up Quality aspects in the project work and provide assistance to the other groups in the project
- Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
- Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
- Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
- SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
- Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, deviations and identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
- Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
- Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate)
- Relevant experience of QA management in project is preferable.
- Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
- Language: Good oral and written in Norwegian and English
- Understanding of clients’ needs
Duration Start-up ASAP and 2 years contract.